Tourism dollars contribute greatly to Fort Collins’ economy. Each year, over 1 million travelers visit the Fort Collins area, generating about $11.3 million in tax revenue and $58 million in household income. If you’re a hospitality business owner looking to capitalize on this rapidly growing industry, consider hotel window tinting. Fort Collins hospitality businesses of all types can benefit from window film, from historic inns in the Old Town area to vacation homes near Horsetooth Reservoir and the La Poudre River. Below, we’ve discussed the benefits in detail.
Where to Install Window Film in Your Hotel
One thing that’s great about window tint is that it’s extremely versatile. Window films can be utilized all throughout hotel interiors as well as exterior facades. You can use it in common areas like your lobby or dining room or in your guest rooms. Here are some great options:
- Hotel exteriors for privacy, uniformity, and security
- Lobby areas, dining rooms, hotel bars, and ballrooms
- Gym/fitness areas or hotel pools
- Conference rooms
- Staff areas, break rooms, kitchens
- Guest rooms and guest room bathrooms
Benefits of Hotel Window Tinting for Fort Collins Businesses
Whether you’re looking to update your interior with some modern décor or are looking for solution that can block heat and keep your guest rooms comfortable, window film is a fantastic choice. Here are some of the benefits of hotel window tinting for Fort Collins businesses:
- Climate control: Do your guests ever complain about the temperature of their room? Consider low-e film. Low-e film boosts window insulation, keeping interior temperatures at a comfortable level.
- Glare reduction: Glare can put a damper on TV watching and remote work. Use glare reduction film to keep your hotel glare free so that you guests stay happy.
- Privacy/aesthetics: Explore decorative and privacy film options for enhancing guest rooms and other parts of your hotel’s interior.
Learn More About the Benefits
Call today to speak to an expert about hotel window tinting in Fort Collins.